Saturday, March 7, 2009

I wish I could get the actual map of our route to appear here, but since I am a new bolgger, the finer points of the graphics are beyond me. Please use the link below to access the map.




Yesterday I rode the Sacramento River Trail in Redding for the second time with my patient co-worker DJ. I intended to take some pictures but my camera would not fit in my little saddle bag. I thought about taking it without the protective case, but decided against it. Good thing cause I had a little spill going up a hill and fell down, bike and all. I wasn''t hurt but my camera might have been. I was pedalling uphill and going nowhere due to gearing issues and of course could not get my foot out of the clip. I knew it would eventually happen. At least I now have my first (slight) crash out of the way. DJ and I rode 17 miles and I survived the remaining hills, even the big one returning to his house where I had to resort to my Lamaze breathing techniques to make it all the way. Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment