Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Palo Alto

In an effort to stimulate the economy I took a quick trip to Palo Alto to see Andrew, buy more bike stuff and do some actual riding. I visited Ikea (not exactly bike related) the Container Store (for packing cubes) and Perormance Bike. I am now prepared for any emergency or adverse conditions I may encounter such as flat tires, bike malfunction, rain, low energy, sore butt. Here is yesterday's haul: If you add that to the clothing shoes accessories I have bought or borrowed, I am definitely going to have trouble keeping to the one duffel bag limit. Good thing I am in with the luggage man!




Andrew took some time to help me train on a beautiful trail near the bay. It was a simple six mile loop in the marshlands of Palo Alto. He was running and I was riding. We planned to meet up in 30 minutes. These are crummy cell phone pictures.




I knew I was lost about mile 4. But I peddled on and eventually I found my own landmark!



No comments:

Post a Comment